You can save your transactions if the customer is not ready to pay. Once the order is saved, you can access the orders from ‘Open Orders’.
How to Save Your Orders
1. Log in to the StoreHub app using your unique 4-digit PIN.
2. Select the items that your customer wants.
3. Tap on the shortcut menu on the right.
4. Tap ‘Save Order’.
5. Enter your order name or number and tap ‘Save’.
6. Your order is now saved!
Turn on Open Order Shortcut
If you use ‘Save Order’ regularly, we suggest that you turn on the Open Order Shortcut to speed up your ordering process.
1. Log in to your register using a PIN with manager access.
2. Tap the menu, and select ‘Settings’.
3. Under the General tab, toggle ‘Open Orders Shortcut’ on.
4. When you return to the register, you will see that there is a ‘Save’ shortcut. Use this button to save your order.
Click here to learn how to retrieve your saved orders.