How to Perform a Transaction:
Sign into the StoreHub app using your unique 4-digit PIN.
2. On your register screen, tap on an item to add it to your sales ticket. To switch categories, swipe left or right on the register screen, or tap the category name at the bottom of the register screen.
3. For items with variants, you will be able to select its options when the item is tapped.
4. You can also edit the quantity and add notes to your item.
5. If your item has no variants, or you want to change the quantity of any of your selected item later on, just tap on the item at the sales ticket and use the plus and minus button.
6. You can also add a note to the item.
7. To modify the variants of a chosen item, tap ‘Edit’.
8. To complete a sale, tap on the full amount at the bottom of the sales ticket or ‘Charge’, depending on which you see:
a) For cash transactions, tap on the cash button to enter the tendered amount. Tap on ‘Exact’ if customer paid the exact amount, or any of the amount stated on the buttons below.
b) For credit card transactions, tap ‘Credit Card’.
9. Choose either to print or email the receipt. You’re done performing your first transaction!
Now that you know how to perform a transaction, you may also want to learn about: