StoreHub has a timesheet feature that is able to keep track of your employees' working hours. This requires your employees to clock in and clock out (more than one employee can be clocked in, but only one employee can be signed in at one time). Don't worry, it's really simple!
Note: This feature requires internet access.
Here’s how you clock in:
1. Enter your unique 4-digit PIN.
2. Tap ‘Clock-In’ to record your attendance. An icon will appear to say that you have clocked in.
Here's how you clock out:
1. To clock out, sign out of the register.
2. Enter your unique 4-digit PIN again.
3. Tap ‘Clock-Out’ - an icon will appear to say that you have logged out.
4. To manage Timesheets, you can head over to the BackOffice to do so.