mPOP is the world's 1st Bluetooth receipt printer and cash drawer combined into a unique point of purchase solution. At just 10cm high and 30cm wide, the mPOP is compact for any retail or hospitality application.
Let's set up your mPOP device with StoreHub POS. Do make sure the mPOP's power is on!
How to install your mPOP device
1. Connect the power cable.
2. Insert the power cable plug into an electrical outlet.
3. Turn the mPOP's power on.
How to set up your mPOP device with StoreHub
1. From the iPad’s home screen, tap Settings. Tap Bluetooth and toggle the switch to enable (colour should be green).
2. Wait until the iPad discovers Star Micronics, then tap on it to connect.
3. Now that the printer is paired with the iPad, go to your StoreHub app and sign in using your 4-digit PIN.
4. Tap the menu button on the left.
5. Select Settings.
6. Select ‘Printer’.
7. Click ‘Search Printers’. You'll see all available receipt printers show up with their IP addresses. Select your printer, and toggle Receipts on.
8. Click ‘Print Test Receipt’. If a piece of receipt paper is printed out, that means you have set up your printer successfully.
- To learn how to set up your receipts, click here.
- To learn how to set up kitchen printers, click here.