Now that your hardware is connected, it's time to set up your Bluetooth printer on your StoreHub POS. Here's how:
1. From the iPad’s home screen, tap Settings. Tap Bluetooth and toggle the switch to enable (colour should be green).
2. Wait until the iPad discovers Star Micronics, then tap on it.
3. At the back of the printer, press and hold the pair button until the light turns blue. The blue light indicates that the printer has been paired.
4. Now that the printer is paired with the iPad, go to your StoreHub app and sign in using your 4-digit PIN.
5. Tap the menu button on the left.
6. Select Settings.
7. Select ‘Printer’.
8. Click ‘Search Printers’. You'll see all available receipt printers show up with their IP addresses. Make sure you've selected the correct receipt template when searching for printers:
9. Select your printer, and toggle Receipts and/or Kitchen Orders on.
10. Click ‘Print Test Receipt’. If a piece of receipt paper is printed out, that means you have set up your printer successfully.
Note: Your iPad can only connect to one Bluetooth device at a time, therefore if you cannot discover the printer on your iPad, it could be due to one of these reasons:
1. Your iPad has already been connected to a Bluetooth scanner.
2. The Bluetooth printer has previously been connected to a different device. Please un-pair the printer with the previous device.
- To learn how to set up your receipts, click here.
- To learn how to set up kitchen printers, click here.
Here's a guide taken from the manufacturer's YouTube channel for further information: