Now that you’ve connected your printers, let’s set them up on your StoreHub POS.
If you’re using a LAN printer, before beginning, do make sure that the printers and iPads are connected to the same Wifi network.
1. Sign into your StoreHub app using your unique 4 digit ID.
2. Tap the menu button on the left.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select ‘Printer’.
5. Click ‘Search Printers’. You'll see all available receipt printers show up with their IP addresses. Make sure you've selected the correct receipt template when searching for printers:
6. Select your printer, and toggle Receipts and/or Kitchen Orders on.
- You have the option to assign all kitchen printers to one printer:
- or multiple printers:
7. Click ‘Print Test Receipt’. If a piece of receipt paper is printed out, that means you have set up your printer successfully.
- To learn how to set up your receipts, click here.
- To learn how to set up kitchen printers, click here.