Previously, we learned how to Activate iPad Register. In this section, we will learn how to setup your iPad and complete your first transaction.
Open your Shift
How to Open Shift
1. After signing in to your StoreHub app using your unique 4 number ID, tap ‘Open Register’.
2. Enter your opening amount (also called the cash float), and click ‘Enter’. Tap ‘Yes’ to confirm.
3. Your shift is now open!
How to Close Shift
When you Close Shift (at the end of the day), the StoreHub app will calculate the total cash that should be in the drawer based on cash inflow or outflow during the Shift.
1. Tap menu, then select ‘Close Shift’.
2. A new screen will appear. Tap on ‘Close Register’.
3. Enter your closing amount, and click ‘Enter’. Click ‘Yes’ to confirm.
Here's a video to guide you on opening and closing a shift:
2. Key in your customers' orders by tapping on products in the layout.
If the product is not on the layout, you can also search for products using the Magnifying Glass icon located above the layout.
3. To clear a payment, tap the full amount.
4. Select the payment type.
Here's a video to guide you in performing your transactions:
In the next section, you can Complete iPad Setup.